Saturday, March 21, 2015

Good day! New tutorials posted on the Youtube channel

There are a whole bunch of new tutorials posted on the YouTube Channel ScanNCut JAM Sessions - YouTube      If you have any questions, or would like any help using your ScanNCut, please head on over to my Facebook page ScanNcut, Canvas and SCAL help . There are a ton of knowledgable folks on my page that can help you. And if it is an immediate need, feel free to send me a private message so that I am notified by an audible alarm. YAY!  I do not like to see people struggle like I did for MONTHS! There was very little help available, and what I found confused me more. So what I do in my tutorials is pare the information down to the basics. You will get one topic and one topic only in each tut, with very few exceptions. So therefore, my tuts are only 1-3 mins long. I do NOT mess around and talk about anything but what I am supposed to, what the title says.  I do NOT want you spending all of your precious creative time, watching videos. And then after watching,  if you have any further questions, you can contact me directly on my FB page, and also ask for general help there as well. So we have you covered and we WILL get you up and running fluently with your machine IN NO TIME!!!! My page is also strictly kept to a warm and inviting place, there is NO TOLERANCE of any type of nastiness, period. So do not fear or expect that either. The environment is warm, friendly, caring, helpful, supportive, and FUNNNNNN!  I hope you all have a wonderful day, and create something that is very special to someone.  Thank you so much for stopping by, I will continue to add to this page and develop this as my duties are starting to settle ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment