Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Good morning everyone. I am so new to this blogging stuff so please bear with me, HAHAHA, one day, this whole thing may actually be interesting. =)  Today what I would like to hear is any requests or suggestions that you all may have, if any. I have made most of the educational tutorials up for the successful use of the machine, canvas, and SCAL4. However, there may still be a few untouched areas that someone may need to know. If so just drop me a line, or come visit us all over on our Facebook page. We are growing like a weed over there and have a ton of awesomely intelligent folks there that can help you along with whatever you are trying to do. There is also a few folks that can help with other programs as well, such as Inkscape, photoshop, etc. So I hope you all have a great day, and I feel some tutorials coming.............YAY!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment