Friday, April 10, 2015

I have made the first ever embossing, debossing, scoring tool for the Brother ScanNCut WHOOHOOO

 Hello all. I have just finished all of the safety testing on the embossing attachment that I have made up for the Brother ScanNCut. All went just perfectly. I put this into testing for a full month on my machine. It works flawlessly, and beautifully. I did contact Brother about this, because I do not want to get into trouble, I just want all of us that own this awesome machine, to have what all other machines offer.  So if I am allowed to, I will be publishing the attachment and how it is made, on my Facebook group.  I am including several photos of the widest nib, with my emb attachment you can vary the sizes of nib to achieve the look you want, even down to a fine score line =D WOW YAYYYYY! Finally.   Ok enough, and here it is. I fully claim 100% ownership of this idea and design, as it is fully mine from design to fabrication.  =)  If you would like more info, just head on over to my page. Have a great day all =D



No comments:

Post a Comment